Powerful Public Speaking requires presence and impact, that is achieved through effective influencing and communication skills. Perhaps you need to influence purchasers, address a conference, manage press and publicity or present to a meeting, this Powerful Public Speaking workshop will polish up those public speaking skills and equip you with the credibility & confidence to influence your audience
No Time To Attend A Course? Take a Look at This E Book – Life’s a Pitch for Pitch Perfect Presentations
Who will Benefit?
Duration 2 days. Speaking in public or in front of a group is a widely acknowledged fear and many people successfully overcome it with ease. During “Develop Powerful Public Speaking Skills” will equip you with the skills and techniques to significantly improve your impact, image, and control those wobbles to successfully influence your audience.
Whether you are preparing speeches and presentations for others or for yourself, this development programme is an essential exercise to enable you to develop dynamic public speaking and presentation skills. We guarantee that you will demonstrate greater confidence and influence during your public speaking engagements.Participants should bring a presentation topic to the workshop that they wish to enhance. The topic should be work related and intended for delivery to an audience with the intention of informing the audience, influencing the audience or persuading the audience to change their perception of a situation.
Powerful Public Speaking Content
The Purpose of Business Presentations – What and Why?
- Preparing & delivering effective presentations
- What is your objective?
- Why should your audience care?
- Organising your presentation
- Building the body of your presentation
- Working with cue cards
- Pre presentation hooks
- Powerful openings – openings that ignite a room
- Captivating Closes
- Creating the action and reaction you intended
Connecting Content and Audience
- Involving your audience
- How listeners listen and how to encourage listening
- Advanced communication skills
- Memorable messages and the rule of three
- Use of empowering and influential words to sensationalize your message
- Physical Arrangements – Know Your Environment
- Using your voice – making the most of Pace, Pitch and Tone
- Using Pauses
- Speaking without words, leading and pacing
- Positive body language
- Reducing anxiety – Fear (False Evidence Appearing Real)
- Inviting questions – Recognising different question types, and how to answer them