Duration: 2 days. Take just two valuable days and you will benefit from an extremely insightful and practical guide on how to manage yourself and the difficult behaviours or difficult situations that you encounter in your workplace. You will develop skills and techniques to enable you to demonstrate that confidence to be professional and proactive and not reactive when challenged by people and circumstances.
If you are looking to develop a confident approach to overcoming difficult situations and a strategy for managing your reactions to difficult behaviours, this course will enable you to practice the tools and techniques you need you need to make a difference during those difficult interactions.
- Identify and Isolate the behaviours that you find difficult and develop
- techniques for minimizing the impact of those behaviours
- Develop positive working relationships with difficult or uncooperative
- Approach conflict situations with increased confidence using the appropriate
- style to diffuse the conflict
- Reflect on your attitude and get into the best state to manage difficult situations