- Sort by Default Order
- It is possible to develop a positive outlook. To train your thoughts, develop an optimistic thinking style. A mindset that not only reduces stress, it also enables greater choices when faced with challenging situations. An optimistic focus enables you to be more resilient. Cope better with the unexpected, minimise stress, feel empowered and successfully manage the issues that prevent you from achieving your goals.
- In this guide to designing competency based training and assessment materials we share some of the techniques that we use to ensure that consistent competence is developed and assessed through design. Content of Designing competency based learning and assessment materials includes:
Take a look at Learning By Design our latest competency based training course aimed specifically at developing learning design skills
- Developing specifications of Units of Competence
- Designing an assessment strategy and competency based assessments, including, diagnostic assessments, formative assessments and summative assessments.
- Identifying sources of assessment evidence
- Designing valid, reliable and fair assessment materials
- A valuable cross cultural kaleidoscope case study providing you with the opportunity to explore and understand 8 cultural dimensions Extra Reading
- Competency statements for frameworks is for you if you are developing a competency based approach to people management. It contains 128 competency statements grouped into 17 competency sets including: Planning, Decision Making, Business Ethics, Research Skills and many more. Use during recruitment or competency based performance management activities. Take a look at our Competency Based Recruitment and Selection Training Course
- 120 competency based questions related to the following competency areas: Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Transparent Communications, Job Satisfaction, Customer Focus, Respect and Excellence. We use this resource on our Competency Based Recruitment and Selection training course
- This Coaching Curiosity activity is packed with over 100 questions you can use immediately to enable you to prepare for your coaching session. Being well prepared you will demonstrate interest and curiosity and appropriately explore issues during a coaching session. Check out: Coaching models from GROW to ACHIEVE
- Both coaching and mentoring are processes that enable individuals to achieve their full potential. Both interventions share many key skills and similarities and yet they are different processes so it makes sense to outline those similarities and recognise the differences. This helps to ensure that expectations of coaches and mentors and those that they support are clear.
Business Ethics Competency FrameworkOur Business Ethics Competency Framework is aimed at identifying ethical behaviours and developing ethical business practice. This framework contains 38 ethical business competencies grouped into seven sets. All essential competencies relating to ethical leadership behaviour, and governance essential for reducing the risk and reputation impact of unethical behaviours. 5 steps to improve ethical performance