- The brilliant business writing workbook is rich in tips, tools and examples to help you to create brilliant reports. And if you follow it through it will take you on a writing process journey from originating ideas through analysing your audience , researching your topic, presenting a balanced argument writing drafts and finally to editing your document.
- Want assess your leadership competencies? This competency based leadership 360 assessment tool enables assessment of 20 competencies that represent the knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitudes of successful leaders. A personal analysis and self development plan is also included. Once you have assessed your leadership competencies, learn how to exploit and cultivate core competencies
- This Aspiring Leaders Development E Book contains 28 pages of activity and self assessment pure development for aspiring leaders and food for thought for existing leaders.
- You will consider what leadership means to you in the context of your working environment.
- You will assess the benefits of strong leadership and management and also the impact when one side of that equation is weak.
- You will assess yourself against a range of leadership behaviours.
- Take a moment to analyse your training style with this self assessment.
Here is an important question:
- Do you design training in your own style?
- The action learning set facilitator guide is a useful tool kit resource for facilitators, project managers and team leaders who wish to engage teams in discussions that lead to action. It's full of tips and techniques to enable you to successfully structure and facilitate engaging action learning sets. Take a look at our terrific testimonials from our action learning sets
- A Disciplinary Offence? Perhaps Not! This case study is riddled with issues and it is your task to investigate and make recommendations about how to proceed. Was this a case of management being high handed and reactive? Was the employee just fooling when he pretended to stumble in the car park. Had he perhaps been drinking at lunchtime? Is this a another symptom contributing to the history of poor employee relationships? Have existing policies and procedures been effective?
This exciting case study never fails to generate discussion related to disciplinary policy and procedure and the management of employee relations.Spectrain use this resource during our Strategic HR Courses to explore corporate culture, disciplinary issues and managing difficult behaviours. Before investigating a potential disciplinary offence, check out this guide from ACAS.
- it's so important to add variety to your coaching practice. Using the same approach constantly can get a little predictable and will fail to challenge. The 7 coaching models are supported by questions to guide you as you use them. In addition you will find several value added associated activities to enable you to structure, explore options and enhance outcomes from your coaching activity immediately. The models enable you to add variety to your coaching activity this helps to maintain momentum We use these resources on our Critical Competencies for Credible Coaches Course